Current lead times for Alpine Log Homes are 18 months
The combination of one-floor living and a cathedral living area makes the Alpine a fantastic choice. And the large A-frame front porch just adds to the wow factor. The four vista glass windows in the peak of the porch help to share the beautiful outdoors with you and your family as you relax in the living room with it’s 15′ high vaulted ceiling. Whether your place is in the mountains, by the lake, or a special spot in the country, the Alpine will not disappoint! We look forward to customizing a plan to fit your needs and preferences!
Standard Features Of The Alpine Cabin
- Certified Modular Log Cabin fully engineered to your state and local building codes
- Architectural shingle roof, with an option to upgrade to metal roofing
- 3/4″ tongue and groove knotty-white pine walls and ceiling, finished with 2-coat clear poly finish and engineered yellow pice tongue and groove wood floors with durable clear poly finish
- ProVia insulated vinyl windows, double-hung/tilt with max efficiency Low-E/Argon/HC Glass
- Solid Pine cabinetry with full-extension, soft-close doors and drawers, and Wilsonart laminated countertops, with an option for solid surface Corian
- Fully wired plumbed and insulated to meet all state and local building codes
For More Information On The Alpine Get In Touch With Us Today!!
Alipne Floor Plans & Pricing
Sizes Range From 26', 28' or 30' Wide And Up To 56' Long
Click on the size you are interested in to download a floor plan drawing. Please note, due to the volatile lumber market and lead times, these prices may not be accurate when it comes time to order your chalet home.