Current lead times for Frontier Log Homes are 13 months
Have you been looking for a log cabin that will fit your simple lifestyle? Then the Frontier Cabin we offer here at North Country Storage Barns could be your solution. With a cathedral ceiling and a protected front porch, this ranch-style log home has everything you need for a cozy getaway. You can even customize this modular cabin based on the number of bathrooms and bedrooms you want to add. That way, you never have to worry about not having the space you need for visiting family and friends.
Standard Features Of The Frontier Cabin
- Certified Modular Log Cabin fully engineered to your state and local building codes
- Architectural shingle roof, with an option to upgrade to metal roofing
- 3/4″ tongue and groove knotty-white pine walls and ceiling, finished with 2-coat clear poly finish and engineered yellow pice tongue and groove wood floors with durable clear poly finish
- ProVia insulated vinyl windows, double-hung/tilt with max efficiency Low-E/Argon/HC Glass
- Solid Pine cabinetry with full-extension, soft-close doors and drawers, and Wilsonart laminated countertops, with an option for solid surface Corian
- Fully wired plumbed and insulated to meet all state and local building codes
Custom Options Of The Frontier Cabin
For More Information On The Frontier Get In Touch With Us Today!!
We are so happy with our new custom Frontier cabin! North Country Storage Barns did a great job explaining and communicating with us throughout the entire process. We completely changed an existing cabin design to meet our needs. Delivery day was amazing. The drivers were highly skilled in getting our cabin placed on the foundation. And the team of on-site builders was so talented, courteous, and hard-working. We love our cabin and highly recommend North Country Storage Barns to anyone looking to build a special place to make memories.
Frontier Floor Plans & Pricing
Sizes Range From 22', 24', 26', or 30' Wide And Up To 56' Long
Includes A Corner Porch
Click on the size you are interested in to download a floor plan drawing. Please note, due to the volatile lumber market and lead times, these prices may not be accurate when it comes time to order your chalet home.