What Would You Like to Build?
Bring in your ideas for your next construction project. Here at North Country Storage Barns, we review your ideas and give you a price. Once a down payment is received we take your project to our designer and have a set of “layout plans” drawn up for you to review. After your plans are approved, we will apply for your building permit with your local building code official. Finally, when a permit is received, we’ll set up a date to start construction on your project. You can expect us to:
- Assist with size, design, and orientation on your property
- File permits on your behalf
- Demolish the present structure (if needed, prices vary).
- Prepare your site. Steps needed (if applicable) are:
- 1-Strip and pile topsoil
- 2-Dig haunch
- 3-Spread stone or fill to correct elevation desired
- 4-Spread/rough grade piled dirt after structure is completed and provide access for garage doors
- Pour the concrete and lay blocks
- Perform all construction on-site to your specification
Custom Garage FAQ's
WE HELP YOU MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION
No. They are all stick built at your location.
Within 2 weeks of when our crew begins. Your salesperson will let you know their very first opening.
- Includes 6″ of concrete with haunch, rebar, plastic, wire mesh, and standard local inspections (power troweled)
- Includes 2 rows of 8″ concrete blocks – unsealed – sealed upon request
- Sill sealer and PT plates
Yes, view the Payment Options
Many options are offered such as dormers, a variety of sidings, garage doors, windows, attic storage, and workbenches for starts. If you have something COMPLETELY different in mind, bring in a picture or a sketch with the details. Give us up to 4 weeks, and we’ll work up a quote for you!
Yes, and we take care of that for you!