Current lead times for Mountaineer Deluxe Log Homes are 18 months
No matter if you are looking for a vacation home or log cabin to retire in, a Mountaineer Deluxe cabin from North Country Storage Barns is the ideal model for any family. The 20′ high ceilings in the great room create a truly open feel you’ll enjoy from your couch, dinner table, or kitchen. All of our Mountaineer Deluxe log homes are manufactured in Lancaster County and can be customized to include luxury options like dormers, additional porches, master bathrooms, and more.
Standard Features Of The Mountaineer Deluxe Cabin
- Certified Modular Log Cabin fully engineered to your state and local building codes
- Architectural shingle roof, with an option to upgrade to metal roofing
- 3/4″ tongue and groove knotty-white pine walls and ceiling, finished with 2-coat clear poly finish and engineered yellow pice tongue and groove wood floors with durable clear poly finish
- ProVia insulated vinyl windows, double-hung/tilt with max efficiency Low-E/Argon/HC Glass
- Solid Pine cabinetry with full-extension, soft-close doors and drawers, and Wilsonart laminated countertops, with an option for solid surface Corian
- Fully wired plumbed and insulated to meet all state and local building codes
For More Information On The Mountaineer Deluxe Get In Touch With Us Today!!
As to the cabin itself, it is a perfect little jewel. When it arrived (right on schedule, I might add) it was obvious that every minute detail had been thought through. The building is constructed to very tight tolerances, and aligned perfectly with our foundation attachment points. Our local building inspector commented that of all the modular pre-fab homes he had looked at, the Mountaineer Deluxe was the sturdiest, highest quality structure he had ever seen.
The setup crew did an amazing job of setting the cabin on our foundation unfolding the roof segments and making the structure water-tight on the first day. The crew are true craftsmen and are very polite and easy to work with. They work from dawn to dusk, rain or shine, their goal being to get you into your custom cabin as soon as possible.
Mountaineer Deluxe Floor Plans & Pricing
Sizes Range From 26', 28', 30' Wide And 36' To 56' Long
Click on the size you are interested in to download a floor plan drawing. Please note, due to the volatile lumber market and lead times, these prices may not be accurate when it comes time to order your chalet home.