Current lead times for Mountaineer Log Homes are 18 months
With its attractive steep roofline and expansive front porch, our Mountaineer log homes are the perfect way to impress friends and family. This modular cabin comes in many options and customizable floor plans that are sure to fit your lifestyle and family size. No matter if you want a large knotty pine great room to relax in or a custom-built kitchen to serve your guests, you can do it all with your new Mountaineer Cabin.
Standard Features Of The Mountaineer Cabin
- Certified Modular Log Cabin fully engineered to your state and local building codes
- Architectural shingle roof, with an option to upgrade to metal roofing
- 3/4″ tongue and groove knotty-white pine walls and ceiling, finished with 2-coat clear poly finish and engineered yellow pice tongue and groove wood floors with durable clear poly finish
- ProVia insulated vinyl windows, double-hung/tilt with max efficiency Low-E/Argon/HC Glass
- Solid Pine cabinetry with full-extension, soft-close doors and drawers, and Wilsonart laminated countertops, with an option for solid surface Corian
- Fully wired plumbed and insulated to meet all state and local building codes
For More Information On The Mountaineer Get In Touch With Us Today!!
I would just like to acknowledge a company that has integrity, creativity, and a willingness to please! I am so thrilled that I found North Country Storage Barns on the web! While building my new shop, I wanted the inside to feel like a rustic log cabin. I reached out and found someone who was extremely knowledgeable and patient, and we discussed possibilities. I ended up getting all the finishing wood for the inside from him, as well as some of the most decorative, comfortable furniture to complete the cabin look that I have ever seen! The craftsmanship is terrific, so much so that I now have additional pieces on order! I highly recommend North Country Storage Barns will walk you through whatever project you can dream of!
Mountaineer Floor Plans & Pricing
Sizes Range From 26', 28', or 30' Wide And Up To 56' Long Plus A 6' Wide Porch
4' Smaller Than The Length Of The Home
Click on the size you are interested in to download a floor plan drawing. Please note, due to the volatile lumber market and lead times, these prices may not be accurate when it comes time to order your chalet home.