Current lead times for Musketeer Log Homes are 13 months
The Musketeer modular log home is perfect for single-story living, giving you the traditional ‘cape cod’ look, but keeping all your living space on one floor. This cabin is a good choice for a retirement place – or for any of the many other reasons you may want everything on one level. Its gently sloping ceilings grant an open, yet efficient feeling. Or make use of that steep roofline by choosing our 8′ flat ceiling option which provides a generous attic space.
Standard Features Of The Musketeer Cabin
- Certified Modular Log Cabin fully engineered to your state and local building codes
- Architectural shingle roof, with an option to upgrade to metal roofing
- 3/4″ tongue and groove knotty-white pine walls and ceiling, finished with 2-coat clear poly finish and engineered yellow pice tongue and groove wood floors with durable clear poly finish
- ProVia insulated vinyl windows, double-hung/tilt with max efficiency Low-E/Argon/HC Glass
- Solid Pine cabinetry with full-extension, soft-close doors and drawers, and Wilsonart laminated countertops, with an option for solid surface Corian
- Fully wired plumbed and insulated to meet all state and local building codes
Custom Options Of The Musketeer Cabin
For More Information On The Musketeer Get In Touch With Us Today!!
My “Musketeer” is a delightful home. It is well made with a simple but elegant design. North Country Storage Barns worked very hard to get me the home I wanted. They were very helpful at every step of the design and building. They always answered his phone and responded quickly to e-mails. The team on the site installation did a great job in putting the cabin up in four days. The Team worked efficiently with precision leaving no detail out. The building process, thanks to North Country Storage Barns, was relatively easy. Even when there was a delay in building due to my excavation site North Country Storage Barns accomodated the delay. The end result is a strong and lovely home. I strongly recommend North Country Storage Barns for a log home.
Musketeer Floor Plans & Pricing
Sizes Range From 24' To 30' Wide And Up To 56' Long
Click on the size you are interested in to download a floor plan drawing. Please note, due to the volatile lumber market and lead times, these prices may not be accurate when it comes time to order your chalet home.