One of Our Sheds is Sure to meet your needs
Standard Shed Features
- 4″ x 4″ pressure treated foundation timbers
- 5/8″ Plywood flooring over 2″ x 4″ floor joists spaced at 16″ on center
- 2″ x 4″ walls spaced at 16″ on center
- 2″ x 4″ rafters spaced at 16″ on center (14′ wide Cottage Sheds use 2″ x 6″ spaced at 16″ on center)
Siding That Lasts
- 7/16″ LP Smart-Side Wooden Siding or Vytec Vinyl Siding
- 7/16″ LP Smart Side front doors reinforced with an interior frame and 1″ x 3″ trim.
- Warrantied for 50 years for fungal degradation; buckling; and cracking,
peeling, separating, chipping, flaking or rupturing of
the resin-impregnated surface.
Shingles OR Metal
- New in 2020, your choice of BP Architectural Shingles OR Adirondack Steelworks Metal Roofing
- Wide variety stocked in each color
- Same price for either option
* FRONTIER AND VEHICLE STORAGE SHED FEATURES DIFFER.
Looking for Custom Options?
From Color Options to Doors, Windows and Accessories, Your Options for Customizing your Shed are almost limitless
Shed Buying FAQs
TO HELP YOU MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION
- Wood LP Smartside Siding is strong
- Easily matches your home’s paint or stain
- Attaching decorations is simple
- Our specially blended paint should last 10 yrs or more
- We suggest close to wherever you need it. Usually, it’s close to the home, but it depends on its purpose. Ex: near the pool as a pool house, near the garden as a potting house.
- Somewhere with good drainage
- Ideally a dry, sunny location
Your salesperson will let you know depending on the current order load. Rest assured, it will be asap! One way to expedite it would be to purchase an in-stock shed. They’re already built and ready to be scheduled for delivery!
Absolutely! Your shed will be handcrafted right here in NY by our experienced crew. We do send kits if prearranged, but this would only happen if delivery with a truck and trailer is impossible, and you approved it.